Day 14: Polyphasic Sleep the Way it Should Be

To me, this morning represented what polyphasic sleep is all about and the real reason I'm doing it.  I woke up at 7 am after my 3-hour core cycle, ran 3 miles, did two loads of laundry and folded them! (Usually, the clothes are left strewn across my bed for days).  Then I ate breakfast, went to my job at the school library for an hour, ate lunch, got a flu shot, and at 2 in the afternoon started doing homework.  Productivity rocks!

Of course, I am still not close to finishing up homework that is coming up or work that I needed to catch up on. Regardless of how many hours I'm awake, I always feel behind.

It should be noted today marks 2 weeks that I've been a polyphasic sleeper. According to the other blogs, this is the point where I am supposed to be fully assimilated. But because of my decision to sleep 7 hours the night prior, I have a feeling assimilation is still a ways off. I only hope those 7 hours haven't sent me back to square one.

No comments: